Our Institute will help you with all steps of the proccess of nostrification. The cost of recognition of your previous education and qualification is inclueded in our preparatory courses.
There are 2 steps to recognize your previous education and qualifications from your country:
1) Verification of documents regarding the level of education. The authentication requirements differ according to the international treaties applying to the country where the original document was issued. It's important that all the documents are verified in the country which issued them.
2) Nostrification (Recognition)
a) Students applying for Bachelor degree programme should have nostrification of secondary school leaving certificates. The process of Recognition of secondary education documents is regulated by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport. To obtain recognition of their foreign education, applicants are required to submit hard copies of the following documents:
- Legally attested copy of a secondary school certificate or diploma;
- Legalized document with subjects and hours (content and scope of foreign education) for every particular year of study;
- Certified written power of attorney submitted by a person from our Institute
b) Students applying for a Master degree programme or PhD degree programme should have nostrification of Bachelor degree diploma. To obtain recognition of their foreign education, applicants are required to submit hard copies of the following documents:
- Legally attested copy of a Diploma;
- Legally attested copy of a Diploma Supplement;
- Certified written power of attorney submitted by a person from our Institute.
For more info please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com